Este es el séptimo disco de la banda de rock blues Ten Years After. Está un poco alejada del estilo de los discos previos, A Space in Time es como menos "pesado" que los otros discos, con mas partes acústicas de guitarra, tal vez influenciada por el exito de Led Zeppelin en ese sentido con una mezcla de acústico y pesado en su album Zep III. Este fue el mayor exito comercial de Ten Year After. También trae su mayor éxito "I'd love to change the world", como la tercera canción de este disco, que lo disfruten. Está @320 BPS
Space in Time is the seventh album by the British blues rock band, Ten
Years After. A departure in style from their previous albums, A Space in
Time is less 'heavy' than previous albums and includes more acoustic
guitar, perhaps influenced by the success of Led Zeppelin who were
mixing acoustic songs with heavier numbers. This album was Ten Years
After's biggest commercial success. The reasons are pretty obvious;
Alvin Lee's songwriting had improved markedly and there was far more
stylistic variety than on their previous albums. The album also contains
their biggest hit, "I'd Love To Change The World", the third track on
the album.
Tracklist:
01. One of These Days
02. Here They Come
03. I'd Love to Change the World
04. Over The Hill
05. Baby Won't You Let Me Rock 'N' Roll You
06. Once There Was A Time
07. Let The Sky Fall
08. Hard Monkeys
09. I've Been There Too
10. Uncle Jam
Total time: 37:42
01. One of These Days
02. Here They Come
03. I'd Love to Change the World
04. Over The Hill
05. Baby Won't You Let Me Rock 'N' Roll You
06. Once There Was A Time
07. Let The Sky Fall
08. Hard Monkeys
09. I've Been There Too
10. Uncle Jam
Total time: 37:42

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario