Alex harvey (5 de febrero de 1935 -4 de febrero de 1982) fue un músico de rock escocés. Con su Sensacional Alex Harvey Band, hizo su reputación como un buen músico de presentaciones en vivo durante los años 70s.
Alex Harvey (5 February 1935 – 4 February 1982) was a Scottish rock musician. With The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, he built a reputation as an exciting live performer during the 1970s glam rock era.
Este es su album debut para Alex Harvey, acompañado de su Sould Band. Fue lanzado originalmente en vinyl en 1964, y relanzado en CD en Alemania en 1999, con otras canciones completamente diferentes.
Alex Harvey and His Soul Band was the debut album by Alex Harvey accompanied by his Soul Band. It was originally released in 1964 on vinyl, and was re-released on CD in Germany in 1999, with completely different tracks.
Disquito de blues a ver que les parece...
Rolas
- "Framed"
- "I Ain't Worrying Baby"
- "Backwater Blues"
- "Let the Good Times Roll"
- "Going Home"
- "I've Got My Mojo Working"
- "Teens Ville USA"
- "New Orleans"
- "Bo Diddley is a Gunslinger"
- "When I Grow Too Old to Rock"
- "Evil Hearted Man"
- "I Just Wanna Make Love to You"
- "The Blind Man"

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario